A European research program to modernize educational systems in the digital age
The ANGE project (dedicated to Digital Anchorage for the Governance of Institutions) focuses on the study of digital anchoring in the governance of colleges and high schools, as well as the transformations it induces. It wants to contribute to the modernization of European education systems. It is made up of a pan-European team of researchers, teachers, trainers, school heads and educational staff who, together, want to support European institutions in a transformation related to digital technologies.
• Promote the creation of classlabs in schools for ongoing training of teams, collaborations between secondary schools and higher education institutions
• Learn about education systems and develop lasting relationships within a community of professionals
• Develop and disseminate training tools
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
• The development of innovation in schools
• Initial and in-service training for all education stakeholders, especially school heads
Transnational meetings, short training sessions and a Think Tank to develop new educational strategies
All analyzes of Talis or Pisa data show that education systems do not evolve as fast as the world around them and that in the connected world we live, it is necessary to establish an effective collaborative world, as well as the conditions conducive to innovation at all levels, to develop the skills and self-confidence of teachers and to develop effective, horizontal governance of school heads.
FUTURE OF THE PROJECT
The sustainability of the project will be ensured by the pan-European team through its networks. The partner institutions will continuously communicate the results of the project to all stakeholders including policy makers.
If “e-education” is a strategic tool for our schools of tomorrow, it will only be able to respond to educational issues that are rooted in the governance of schools and accompanied by the essential training for the digital uses of digital heads of institutions and schools teams.